We hope that all of our NW eSource business partners are safe and well.
We Are Open for Business
We well understand the importance of connecting with your customers and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are keeping up to date with the latest coronavirus information from the CDC. Thankfully, our work for you is well suited for social distancing. We welcome your calls and emails, and are available to have face-to-face meetings via the internet.
We’re Here to Help
In order to keep your customers and clients well informed and engaged in your business, we’ve listed some ways for you to connect at this present time.
- Online Social Media – Connect with your customers with photos and posts about your business. Engage with customer comments to keep people feeling heard.
- Blogs – Post appropriate up-to-date content for your business. Let your customers know how you are handling the current situation. Are you able to engage with customers online or via telephone? If so, make sure they know that you can be reached.
- Videos – Since many of you aren’t able to connect with your customers in a face-to-face manner at present, creating engaging content videos to post to social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter can remind your customers that you’re not only still around, but that you’re ready and willing to be of service.
- Offer Incentives – Help ensure your customers come back once the pandemic crisis is over. Perhaps offer a discount for products or services.
- Teach Skills – Is there something that you can teach to your customers and clients? If you’re a dental office, perhaps shoot a video about the best way to properly brush your teeth or floss. An auto repair shop can teach people how to check the level of the oil in their car. Starting your own YouTube channel with how-to videos can be a great way to engage current and potential customers.
You Are Not Alone
If you don’t quite know where to begin, don’t worry! We’re here to help create engaging, informative content to help you reach out to your customers. Contact us today to talk about your next project.