A better way to manage WordPress websites
Monitor and maintain your WordPress websites from one dashboard.
Why Manage WP
Managing WordPress websites is a horrendous waste of time and energy, and it only gets worse as your business keeps scaling. We found ourselves facing this problem back in 2010, so we decided to come up with a new way to manage multiple WordPress websites efficiently.
Read some Latest Feeds from them
- How to Add Client Testimonials to Your WordPress Site (3 Methods)
- How to Conduct a Performance Check on Your WordPress Site (3 Key Tips)
- A Quick Guide to Debugging in WordPress (3 Methods)
- 3 Tips for Creating an Online Space for Your Community
- A Quick Guide to WordPress 5.8 (An Overview of 5 New Features)
- A Guide to SSH vs SSL: Understanding the Key Differences
- How to Protect Your Website From Remote Code Execution (3 Ways)
- How to Back Up Your Entire Portfolio of WordPress Websites (3 Ways)
- What Is WebP (And Why Is It Important)?
- 3 Ways to Improve Your WordPress Agency’s Cash Flow